Friday, December 16, 2016

The 10th Day til Christmas

On the 10th day til Christmas... it was Christmas present shopping day. We were a bit worried about getting a car park at the Plaza so Mum picked me up early. We arrived at 8:30am and had no problem getting a park, even undercover. The first stop was breakfast at Jamaica Blue before hitting the shops. 



I actually think we did pretty well considering we were completely finished our shopping by 3:30pm with only our breakfast coffee stop. We ended our shopping at The Christmas Shack where I found my dream Christmas tree. Pitty it was $600 & 9ft tall, I'll need to work on getting a bigger house before I can buy the tree. 


My donation to the animal refuge. 

Dream Christmas tree.


I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening enjoying the air conditioner while I wrapped all the Christmas presents. Almost all done, just a couple of small things I forgot to buy today. 







Unfortunately I can't seem to kick the working, sleep routine so I'm still in bed by 10:30pm at the moment. I'm trying to get over this cold sickness so I guess it's okay and a bit necessary. Goodnight 10th day. 

No comments: