Thursday, December 17, 2015

The 8th Day til Christmas

On the 8th day til Christmas I woke up at 8:30am so a bit of a sleep in woohoo! I decided while the lawn wasn’t too long that I should start mowing it. Have I mentioned how much I HATE mowing the lawn and how fast our grass grows? I’m serious considering paying someone to mow it because I hate it that much and so does Jeff. I only got the front part mowed and what was my reward for that? Getting sunburnt, fantastic. Stupid lawn and it’s not even finished yet. Also trying to mow with Christmas lights everywhere is a complete nightmare. Okay rant over!



Mum and Dad picked me up and we went down to the airport to pick up Chris. On the way home we stopped at North Lakes for lunch and a bit of shopping. I’m now officially finished all of my Christmas shopping.




When I got home I attempted to finish off the lawn but it started pouring down rain on me. I decided it was time to give up and stay inside.


Jeff and I headed over to Mum and Dad’s for a family dinner now that Chris is home. It was a really nice night and nice not to have to cook dinner again. We’re hardly home at the moment for me to even cook dinner.




Puss loves her new brush.



The 8th day finished off with us dropping a few Christmas cards off in letterboxes. All done now!

No comments: