Sunday, December 20, 2015

The 5th Day til Christmas

On the 5th day til Christmas we had a much more productive day. Normally we’d go to church but since Jeff has worked 6 long days straight we decided a rest was in order. We had a wonderful sleep in and enjoyed French toast for breakfast (or lunch.)


In the afternoon we headed over to Jeff’s parent’s place to borrow their whipper snipper and had a coffee and play with Gracie. Now that Gracie is a little older she loves playing and has so many great toys to choose from.

Tea party with Gracie



When we got home we finished off all those exciting jobs around the house. Mowing, whipper snipping, weeding and poisoning some of the really long grass behind our shed. Even though it was after 3pm it was still stinking hot outside. I was pretty thrilled when we eventually finished and could come inside.


Dull!

Boring


After dinner we had a visit from Dana, James and Gracie and another play. When everyone went home I got stuck into making cupcakes for Christmas. Red velvet and vanilla cupcakes. Hopefully I’ll ice and decorate them tomorrow and pop them in the freezer until Christmas day.~



Reading Peter Rabbit



This is the first time this year I've walked out to look at our house. So pretty





Each day Jeff and I give each other a little advent present in the lead up to Christmas. Today Jeff gave me a wide angle and macro lenses for my iPhone. The 5th day ended with me playing with my new lenses to see what kind of pictures I could take!

Macro lense

My present. Love it!

Someone posted this one facebook. I totally agree

No comments: