Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The 10th Day til Christmas

On the 10th day til Christmas... I got to catch up with my bestie Rachel before she heads off on a big overseas holiday. We went to the Plaza to this new Italian place for lunch. Best geek salad ever & great coffee. Definitely going back to taste some of the other amazing salads they have on their menu. 
Check out my  new hair cut

Yum!!

After lunch we went to the movies to see The Dressmaker with Kate Winslet. I really enjoyed it though it was a little bit strange. We followed up the movie with some shopping & another coffee.


Today I received a Futureme email that I wrote to myself in December 2014. I spent the later afternoon writing a new letter about 2015 to arrive in December 2016. If you've never heard of this before than google Futureme.org.

Before dinner we dropped over to Jeff's parents for a visit. Gracie is moving about so much now. She's never still & I'm sure will be walking soon. 







Now I'm here writing this on my iPad because Jeff is taking over my PC. The 10th day has ended with the most perfect sleeping weather. Night night!

No comments: