Monday, December 21, 2015

On the 4th Day til Christmas

On the 4th day til Christmas... both of us were up & out of bed at 7am, Jeff for work & myself to mind Gracie for a couple of hours. We had fun playing & watching TV but when it came to nap time, Miss Gracie had other ideas. Eventually she went down for her sleep peacefully.
Turkish bread is now my new favourite



When I got back home after lunch, I seemed to have lost all motivation to do anything but sit & watch TV. Eventually I made myself do all the boring cleaning jobs before Christmas.


In the evening I iced & decorated 2 dozen cupcakes ready for Christmas Day. Cream cheese icing & green buttercream were pipped on with m&ms to decorate.



We dropped by Jeff's parents house later on to take back their whipper snippet & of course had another play with Gracie. She is soooooo close to walking on her own. She also took some steps tonight! 
More pretty lights




I've been very slack so when we got home I had to pack for our holiday to the Gold Coast with my family. We're off first thing in the morning so I hope I haven't forgotten anything.



I finished off the fourth day with my first mango of the season. Yum!

No comments: