Sunday, December 13, 2015

12 Days til Christmas

If you’ve read my blog before, you’ll know it’s that time of year where I write about my 12 days til Christmas. Sound boring? Stop reading now but if you’re interested keep scrolling. Basically the 12 days of Christmas is a record I like to keep and love reading. It’s more for me than anyone else but feel free to read along with me.

On the 12th day til Christmas the weather was not on our side and it was rainy and a little bit chilly. It made a nice change though to the 38 degree day we suffered through on Friday during clean up day at school.


We’re attending Heritage Baptist Church in Kawana and Jeff had the opportunity to give a bible study this morning. He spoke on the beginning of God and remembering what God has given for us.


After church we finished off a little bit more Christmas present shopping and had lunch out. It’s so nice to be able to relax on a Sunday and not be thinking about planning for school the next day. Did I mention I’m on 6 weeks’ holiday? I’m pretty thrilled about it after a whole year teaching Year 4/5.
We came home to do a few jobs around the house and I had an afternoon nap. I’ve really missed afternoon naps this year but I’m really getting the hang of them again. One yesterday after Gracie’s 1st birthday party and one today.


We met these 2 beautiful Macaws at the Plaza. 






After dinner I continued with a mountains of presents I needed to wrap. It seems to be taking ages and I’ve managed to watch quite a few Christmas movies and some Big Bang Theory. Still more to go tomorrow though.



New favourite Christmas song by Pentatonix - That's Christmas to Me




That’s the 12th day done and dusted and it’s beautiful, cool sleeping weather. Goodnight!

No comments: