Monday, December 22, 2014

The 3rd Day til Christmas

On the 3rd day til Christmas I got up at 7am to get a few boring around the house jobs done before heading out to the shops with Mum. We went to Spotlight to buy some Christmas material so Mum can make some Christmas bunting ready for next year. She’s even going to make some for me. I love bunting!
Deciding on material and ribbon 

We stopped for a coffee and macaroons before venturing into a very busy Woolworths for more groceries. I’m so glad I’m basically finished all my Christmas shopping because the shops are just madness at the moment.


I was back home by lunch time and spent the rest of the day getting the house sparkly clean ready for visitors and Christmas in general. I don’t imagine the house is going to stay very clean for long but it’s still nice to have a clean floor!

First mango of the year!!!




Once the cleaning was finished I got stuck into some serious Christmas cooking that I’ve been meaning to do for a while now. I made Rocky Road for some Christmas gifts and later on after dinner I made gingerbread stars to make into an edible Christmas tree for our Christmas Eve party.

Rocky Road

I found these cute boxes at Spotlight! 


Homemade pizza for dinner 

Jeff gave me my favourite chocolates in my advent!!

I gave him a t-shirt with his business logo

Baking gingerbread stars


I got a lot of things finished on the 3rd day and am especially happy to have the cleaning out of the way. 

No comments: