Monday, December 15, 2014

12th Day til Christmas

The 12 Days til Christmas
It's that time of the year again, only 12 days til Christmas. As normal this is my 12 days blog series in the lead up to Christmas so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy sharing it with you.

On the 12th day til Christmas... It was a cold & rainy day. Well not that cold but cool for summer. We spent the morning snuggled up in bed & ventured out only for breakfast. I watched the latest Big Bang episode where Amy hosts a Victorian themed Christmas party. Especially loved Bernadette's singing & Sheldon's gift giving.  
Banana and honey on toast... my new favourite!! 

Sheldon meets Santa

Cold and rainy day at home. 

Jeff & I have wrapped up presents for each other to open each day in the lead up to Christmas. As I'm heading to Sydney for 2 nights we got to open two. Jeff gave me a set of scissors & a lady bug whiteboard eraser for school. I gave him a trip to Zone 3 over the holidays & a handheld misting fan.
Jeff trying to guess what his advent present is.

Opening my advent present 

Our presents 

The afternoon was spent wrapping presents to put under the Kmart Wishing tree & a visit from Misty & Pandi who had just had a hair cut. Pandi looked super cute with all her fur cut short. 
All packed for my trip

Wrapping presents for the wishing tree 

Pandi is naked!!!

As I write this I am on a jetstar flight heading to Sydney. Mum & I are having a girls weekend away to go to the Town Hall Christmas carols & of course do some shopping. Most importantly we are heading to Haighs tomorrow to get our chocolate fix. 
Waiting for our flight

Boarding 

Coming into Sydney at dusk. 


Our room at the Sofitel 


Our view from the room. 

Best way to end the day

The 12th day has been exciting with our little trip away beginning.

No comments: