Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The 8th Day til Christmas

On the 8th day til Christmas I was up early for a big day of Christmas shopping with Mum. We started at 8am and just arrived back home around 4:30pm. Many purchases were made, coffee was consumed and much walking took place but by the time we got home everything was ticked off the list. I even scored myself two Review items, a white lace top and a blue dress. Boy I love a sale!!!
Carol singers at the shops
coffee break

Just some of the shopping

This happened!!!

Lunch pit stop!

 When we got home we just had time to feed the Snug dog and head into the nursing home to see Nana and join in their Christmas carols evening. We had a lovely night singing along to the carols, waving our pretend candles and seeing Nana. The carol singers were rather amusing too!!!






We finished off the night with dinner at McDonalds, Macaroons for dessert and seeing Mum and Dad’s Christmas lights lite up at home.
Mum and Dad's driveway looks like an aeroplane runway with their lighting

Super nutritious dinner 


I’m exhausted after the 8th day but need to be up super early tomorrow so it’s off to bed for me. 

No comments: