Sunday, December 16, 2012

The 9th Day til Christmas


On the 9th day til Christmas we did what we always do on Sunday morning and had a church service at the local hall. This morning we were blessed to have one of our church members, Justin preaching for the first time. He did an awesome job at showing us how badly we need Jesus and how much God loves us to give His only son to die on a cross for us. Amazing stuff and very emotional! We normally have a fairly small church service but this morning it was buzzing with people and children. Such a great morning was had by everyone.
Justin preaching from the Word

Us at church!

Fellowship after church
The heat really drained my energy during the middle of the day and I spent most of it napping and trying to get my grocery order submitted online. Does any else do their shopping online? I love it, so easy! I find it cheaper to shop online than in the actual shops.

Trying very hard to keep cool

Photo of the day was "Something you made' - I made a shopping list 

One of Jeff’s friends celebrates his birthday tomorrow so we had a little party for him at night time. We walked down to the local Chinese restaurant for dinner and had birthday cupcakes back at our place afterwards.
Just as I started writing his post the whole of our street’s power went out for about 20 minutes. I blame all our Christmas lights but I’m pretty sure it was just a power surge lol!

Lots of Chinese food for dinner

One hungry boy!

Present time 

Birthday cake time 

Snapping some photos of Jeff and Snugs out the front of the house. 

Christmassy puppy dog!!!!!


Another great day on the 9th day til Christmas but maybe a little less heat would be good tomorrow. 

Can I also just add here that my thoughts and prayers are with those people who are suffering from the tragic shooting over in America. It's unbelievable that someone could do this and so so terrible. My heart aches for those who lost their lives and for those who lost their loved ones. 

No comments: