Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The 7th Day til Christmas

On the 7th day til Christmas it was hot! Very very hot. After yesterday’s shopping trip, I had a mini mountain of presents to get wrapped and it was fairly unbearable in the heat that we had. I soldiered on and got everything wrapped and under the tree.
Presents wrapped!

Photo of the day - something that makes you feel Merry, Christmas cards, Miracle on 34th street and Christmas carols. 

In the afternoon Mum and I went to the hairdressers to have a trim which in my case was WELL over due. It’s lovely and short now for these hot summer months. Much easier to style it when it’s short.
New hair cut!

In the evening Jeff and I went to see Skyfall at the movies. We’ve been trying to find time for weeks now to see it. Jeff and I are total opposites when it comes to movie choices so when we find a movie we both want to see, we always go. It was a great movie and sitting in the air-conditioning for a few hours was even better.

Waiting to see Skyfall

By the end of the 7th day, I was exhausted and fell into bed, with the James Bond theme song stuck in my head!
Trying to cool down and it was after 11pm! Crazy heat. 

No comments: