Friday, December 14, 2012

Sweet as Pie Baking Challenge – Triple Choc Brownies


I woke up this morning inspired to try another recipe for the sweet as pie baking challenge, this thing is kind of addictive but also kind of expensive when I have to keep running to the shops for new ingredients. Today’s recipe was filled with chocolate which was just fine with me. Love me a little chocolate!

I was in a bit of a rush so it’s not as neat and pretty as it could be, but the taste is all that matters and it is fantastic. All kinds of chocolate heaven!

My tips
  • Add a little more chocolate than the recipe says just because chocolate is mighty fine!
  • Cut into pieces with a nice hot knife and wash in between cuts if you want it really neat.

Happy baking and even happier eating! Mmmmmm chocolate!




No comments: