Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Wedding Journal - Printed

Way back when Jeff and I were planning our wedding, you may have seen or read Our Wedding Journal. This was a blog I wrote in often to keep a record of our wedding planning and to keep our friends and family who were interested up to date on our wedding and all those special little moments we had along the way. I absolutely loved writing posts about what was going on in our lives as we planned our wedding and I also even now love reading back over those things and remembering how excited I felt.

When the wedding planning was coming to an end, Jeff suggested that I might like to somehow keep the wedding blog so that in years to come I could look back on it or even share it with family and friends. So with his blessing I spent hours transforming our online blog into book form using the Photobook Australia software.

And this morning it arrived in the mail!!! To say that I love it would be an understatement. I purchased it in the cheapest form possible because it needed so many pages but it is still amazing quality and looks great! This must be how an author feels when they receive their 1st  published book which they've pained over for many long hours. So here it is, Our Wedding Journal!!!!




No comments: