Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chipped!

I absolutely love Tuesdays! Tuesday is Jeff’s roster day off every week and as long as I don’t get a call in, we get to spend it together. Mostly we use this day off together to get jobs done but we usually go out for lunch together or with his family.
Playing!

Misty (Left) and Snuggles (Right)

Today we had a lovely picnic lunch down at the dam near our house with the in laws and Misty their little pup. We took snuggles and the two girls had a lovely time chasing the birds and enjoying the fresh air. I think it might just become a regular Tuesday activity!

Off to get Chipped!

It’s taken us a little while (mainly because of Snugs having 2 surgeries) but in the afternoon both Snugs and Puss got micro chipped at the vets so that I can finish getting them properly registered with the council. That job should be done and dusted by the end of the week! They were both such brave girls getting such a big needle! They didn’t make a sound and I’m so very proud of them both!

In other news I’m almost completely enrolled now to my course to add early childhood teaching onto my degree so in the weeks ahead I’ll be a student again… boo, assignments, study, yuck! Never mind, it should be worth it in the long run!

No comments: