Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beautiful Creation

This post is not really for any particular reason other than to tell you what an absolutely glorious and beautiful weekend it has been! The sun has been shining, the sky has been the most vibrant blue with hardly any clouds at all which has been accompanied by this unusually cold weather we’ve had. Somehow this cold but beautiful weather has really complimented one another and made for just the perfect weekend!

We spent Saturday morning at the Eumundi Markets watching my brother in laws band ‘Kindread’ play and after church today we went to the park to celebrate my wonderful best friend’s birthday with a BBQ and delicious cake!

On the way home I couldn’t help but admire God’s amazing creation and thank Him for such a beautiful weekend and world that we live in. I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world that couldn’t have just ‘evolved’ over time but has been handcrafted with great care and detail by my Saviour!

It is put so perfectly by one of my favourite songwriters Chris Tomlin in his song Indescribable

From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming

Check out this amazing song here

Eumundi Markets, sitting on the hill

Watching Kindread play

Rachel and Kathryn at the park

Jeff and I at the park

Birthday cake for the birthday girl!
For more May photos visit my facebook

No comments: