Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Clever Husband!

I want to dedicate this post to my clever husband who I am very proud of! He's a very hard worker and while he works full time he still finds time to help those around him. He's always helping me with things, I guess we help each other in many ways but I wanted to share with you some of the special things he's been working on lately! Whilst he works very long hours, he's still found time to build some websites (free of charge of course) for family and friends and I just wanted to share with you his very hard work. He's very good at what he does and everyone so far has been very impressed with their websites, I hope you like his work too! (These lucky people are getting a free plug here!!!)

Palmwoods Baptist Church Website
Our church was the very first website that Jeff decided to build. He has changed it quite a few times but it's now looking very professional and in constantly changing! (Even though he's always busy, he still finds time to update it!) If you follow the blog link you will also find the church blogs which I write each week!


Karizma Dance and Entertainment
Jeff built this website for his sister Laree who has been working on building up her dance business. If you live in Sydney and need a dance group for parties, workshops or lessons than check out their website!


Kindread
This was the next website project for Jeff which is for his brother and sister in law's band Kindread. Head over to their website to listen to some of their music and check out their two new music videos! You can even buy their latest album on itunes! If you like what you hear, than check out their tour dates as well!




Bonnie's Mobile Pooch Parlour
The final website that Jeff has been working on is for a friend of his who runs Bonnie's Mobile Pooch Parlour. If your looking for someone to clip, wash or pamper your four legged friend than check out this website and give Gavin a call! He offers really good services with great prices!!!

I hope you enjoy the websites and that you don't mind indulging me in my little boast about my very clever and hard working husband!!! He's the best and I love him very very much! I'm so very proud of you and your work!

No comments: