Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome Here 2011!

2011 is upon us and the New Year began with a bang, literally! Jeff and I spent midnight at Gloria Jean’s with front row seats of the beautiful fireworks display! It was a pretty nice was to welcome in the New Year of 2011 together! I’ve been wanting to post something, anything about this year when I stumbled across a blog post by Zoey about her goals for the year (which was actually written in 2010! I want this post to be full of some of my goals for 2011 and it will be interesting to see how many or if any I can achieve this year!
- Spend more quality time with God, reading my bible and actually learning more through my spiritual walk.

- Pray more often with Jeff and stay in the Word together throughout the year

- Use my beautiful new diary daily, get into the habit of this as I believe it will help organize my day to day activities a little better

- Get into a better sleeping and waking up routine. Earlier to bed and waking up earlier to get things done!

- Finish drawing up the plans to our house, get quotes and get out house build to move into by the end of 2011! (That’s definitely the biggest goal this year and I have no idea if it’s even achievable yet!)

- Buy another car sometime this year. It doesn’t have to be new but it needs to be reliable and practical for the time being!

- Continue my relief teaching but really push for something more full time!

- Keep up the budgeting, it’s certainly working!

- Extend my teaching degree (I honestly don’t know if I’ll do this or not… it’s simply an option I’m thinking about)

- Learn something new this year. It doesn’t really matter what it is, just something!

- Eat healthier and excise… always a yearly goal!

There are some pretty big goals there so I don’t have heaps but I think building a house will keep up fairly occupied for 2011!!!!

No comments: