Friday, December 17, 2010

The 9th Day til Christmas

On the 9th Day til Christmas… we had some crazy weather! I’d planned to go walking with Rachel and Shadow but a HUGE storm with lightening, thunder and hail came over and threw that idea out the window. We had so much rain, it was crazy but it also cooled everything down which was nice.



I stayed up until 5am in the morning finishing off our thank you cards so I spent until midday sleeping, at least trying to sleep as it was super hot. I also spent a lot of the day finding addresses and getting myself sorted to print and post out the thank you cards for tomorrow. They look really nice and took hours to do but I’m pleased their done!

Other than taking it easy by watching TV, that was about my whole day. What a nice way to spend the 9th day!

No comments: