Thursday, December 23, 2010

The 2nd day til Christmas

On the 2nd day til Christmas… our wedding DVD arrived! I stayed up til very early in the morning so that I’d sleep until the mail arrived and therefore not having to wait around with anticipation. Dad took me in to the post office to pick up the parcel and at long last we had our wedding DVD! It is absolutely fantastic and we are so pleased with how it’s turned out! The only downside is that when it was burn it’s caused some kind of problem so the last 5 mins doesn’t play correctly. Our videographer is going to re-burn it after Christmas and get us a new copy!

After making some lunch I sat down to watch my all time favourite Christmas movie ‘Miracle on 34th street’. I know it’s not a traditional story, in fact it’s about believing in santa clause, but the movie just holds lots of lovely memories of Christmas time for me and I’ve pretty well seen it every year.
Heading to Brisbane!

Around 9:30pm Jeff got home from work, he had dinner and we watched the wedding DVD together. For the past 2 years we’ve gone to the all night shopping at Chermside and it’s become a bit of a tradition for us. So we got changed and headed down to Brisbane for some window shopping. We always make sure we don’t have anything we ‘have’ to buy and just enjoy each other’s company whilst looking in the shops and buying a few bits and pieces for ourselves! We always have coffee together too!

The 2nd day was long… in fact I’m writing this at 5:45am on Christmas eve morning because I’m still awake!

No comments: