Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My week in February!

I haven’t updated this blog in over a month now... how slack! That’s because I have two other blogs to update as well.


Our Wedding Journal - http://jcweddingjournal.blogspot.com/

Palmwoods Baptist Church - http://palmwoodsbaptistchurch.blogspot.com/

Feel free to share either of these with your friends or anyone who might be interested! Also please comment if you enjoy a post. Blogging can be a pretty boring task if you don’t think anyone is reading. It’s very encouraging whenever you get comments from readers!

Because it’s getting pretty late and I have to be up early in the morning, I thought I’d give you an update on my week in pictures! Enjoy

We saw Kevin preach his first message at Church

I captured some pictures of the gorgeous birds on our feeder!

Delicious afternoon tea with Mum, Dad, Uncle Greg and Aunty Jeanette!

Flooding over the roads. The lodge got totally flooded in!

We had stacks of rain all week! But it was lovely all the same.

Kitty got herslf stuck on the roof and it took ages to get her down. Silly girl!

Mexican for dinner to celebrate Brett's 31st birthday

Bought all the shoes and belts for the groomsmen!

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I am not taking that sign. lol I was just picking it back up and putting it back up someone had took it down and the bridge was still flooded. did not want some other car to go into the river.

Jeffrey said...

Lorikeets are very beautiful birds I had one as a pet once he used to follow me all around the house little cute thing he was.