Sunday, December 20, 2009

7th Day til Christmas


On the 7th day til Christmas... I got to have a sleep in and at lunch time Jeff and I watched a movie that Simon and Jan (the Pastor and his wife) lent to us called ‘The Cross and the Switchblade’. It was a fairly old movie but was alright. I didn’t see all of it though. I really enjoy just spending time with Jeff doing very little. He’s always so busy working 38hrs a week, travelling 3hrs per day, doing his online course and worship leading at church every week. I’m grateful lodge church is taking a break for Christmas because it means he doesn’t have to plan a message every second Sunday too. I’m very proud of him, he’s a very hard worker and gives all the glory to God which I admire about him. I love you Jeff xoxo


In the later afternoon we went for a drive and took photos with Dad’s SLR camera of things for the church website... in particular palm trees. Jeff has a design idea which we’re all looking forward to seeing. We took some happy snaps too!!!

After dropping in to visit Jeff’s dad and TimTam (that’s what he’s calling the pussycat at the moment) we went to the church and had pizza with Simon and Jan. The two men then played around with the new sound and data equipment while Jan and I had a really great chat. I’m grateful for such lovely people in my life. God really knows who and what we need most.

No comments: