Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2nd Day til Christmas

On the 2nd day til Christmas... I got up at 8am to get ready to head out with Rachel and Frank. I love spending time with my best friend and with her adore puppy! First we went to the vet then we met Jordan and had a very healthy lunch of salad rolls with him. As usual Jordan tried to feed me meat but he failed!!!


I must mention the cutest moment was when Rachel shut the glass sliding door and Frank ran straight into it. Too cute for words!!!!

On the way home we got caught in a big traffic jam on the highway, think there was an accident and the highway was closed off. Despite the delays, I got an extra long Frank cuddle! I wasn’t planning on it, but when I got home I had a little nap before dinner. I also folded another 300 church brochures.

When Jeff got back from work we drove down to Chermside Westfield for the 24hr shopping. We had a few things to get (not Christmas presents) and weren’t planning on staying too late but we didn’t get home til 4:45am. Jeff is working so he’s going to be one sleepy boy in the night time.

On our shopping adventure we managed to buy a doona cover on sale, latte glasses, a thermometer for our coffee machine and Jeffrey got new pants and socks for Sydney. We also had coffee and Vanilla Slice at the cutest coffee shop called French Twist! What a full on and great 2nd day it has been! By the way it’s Christmas eve eve!

No comments: