I know this post is a tad late but better late then never I say. One week ago today was my 23rd birthday and I just wanted to thank everyone that made it extra special by sending their love and best wishes. I must have got over 30 messages by text and facebook! Gosh I felt loved.
I spent my special day at home (TRACER didn't call me woohoo) and went out for dinner with my family at night time. I got lots of lovely presents: a GHD hair straighter from Mum and Dad, money, two bunches of flowers, gift vouchers, bundle of things from Kevin, picnic mat, sewing cushion, cheese knive and phone cover.
On Saturday Jeff's family had a BBQ where we celebrated my birthday and another family member Emma too! I'm a very lucky girl and couldn't have had a more special day so thank you everyone!
November seems to come around very fast each year. I still remember writing this post about November last year. Usually I'm very excited because it's almost my birthday but this year I'm just very tired and I guess a bit overwhelmed with planning a wedding. My birthday is on Thursday (2 more sleeps) and I decided that truly I have everything I could ever want and feel very content. I'm just going to have a small dinner with my family, no fuss! I couldn't be happier. Rachel took me out for coffee and cake yesterday which was a lovely suprise and really really nice! Thanks Rachel :)
Plenty of other things have been happening in the world of Carmy and Jeff. I'll give you a small update:
- We bought a HP mini laptop from our friend Jason with a portable DVD/burner.
- Jeff has discovered white TimTams... I'm pretty sure he thinks they've changed his life hahahaha! We don't seem to be without them at home now.
- Term 4 has actually been quite busy for work and I've been working at Peachester, GCCC, Glenview and Beerwah.
- We finally found time to wash and polish Dobo (the Polo) and it's paint came up beautifully. We couldn't be happier.
- We celebrated 7/11 by having free surplees (so important in our lives hahaha!)- We found time for a date night at long last. Toscan's and San Churros Mmmmmmm!
- My wedding dress is half made and looking beautiful
- Jeff has been trying to get all the boys suits and ties sorted out
- I spent $28 and bought a new LCD screen for my camera, hoping Jeff can put it in and will be able to take nice pictures again.
- Totally paid off Jeff's loan and have offically started to save for our house woohooo!!!
I've also started a wedding blog so I've moved all my wedding posts over there and will continue to update it. Check it out - Our Wedding Journal