Thursday, September 10, 2009

What a Week

This week has just flown by for me! I've been getting to school at 7:30am every morning because Mum and Dad went to Tassie for a week and Jeff has been dropping me to school. My class is still very full on and I'm constantly writing down problems in my behaviour book.

I had my first angry parent on Thursday morning. They came in and pretty much yelled at me over their child being bullied. I spent most of the morning sorting out the problem and talking to kids involved. Fun fun!

Next week is going to be even more busy with the school performance. Monday is the technical run through, Tuesday is the dress rehearsal and Wednesday we have a matinee performance and a night one that starts at 6:30pm... very late night for the teachers. I can't wait until the school holidays begin!

So that's about how school is going at the moment. I've also been looking at invitation ideas with Talia and have been trying to think of exactly what will look really nice!

No comments: