Saturday, June 13, 2009

Attacking the Garden

Today I decided that I needed to do something with my herb garden. It was totally over grown and just looked like a mess. I dug out all the old plants (which by the way had HUGE roots) and turned the soil. It's looking much better now and I just have to decide what I'd like to plant. I'm thinking garlic, ginger, spring onions and perhaps cherry tomatoes.




Yesterday I went over to my grandparents house to try on the first practice run of my wedding dress. It's so exciting and I'm keeping up my photo journal of everything to do with the wedding. This picture I've added doesn't give anything away about the dress, it's not even the real material!

Thursday night I got my engagement ring back (it had been getting fixed and re-plated) and Jeff also bought my wedding ring! It's going to take 6 weeks to be re-sized but I'm so happy we have it now. Another thing to check off the list.

In general we've both just been working, saving and trying to spend much more quality time together. I'm feeling less stressed as I can see God's amazing plans unfolding for us both and we have not a worry in the world!

No comments: