Saturday, May 2, 2009

Exciting times ahead!

Well things are coming together really well. I've found my dream wedding dress and we are now thinking about whether I will find a dress maker or if my grandma would make it. She really wants to make it so we'll have to see if she's up to it. She's almost 80!!!!! Tomorrow we are going to look at the reception place we really like and if all goes well we will set it in stone and I'll have a wedding date to update you on.

I know that exciting times are here and also ahead. I almost feel like I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement. I'm also feeling weirdly emotional about the whole thing. I love Jeff so much and I just cannot believe that its really happening. I don't know why God wants to bless me so much but I'm extremely glad He is. I just cannot live my life without Jeff by my side anymore. I'm no longer just me but we will soon be one.

It also looks like Jeff and I can seriously look at buying a house in the next few months. There is still a lot to work out but we're going to the bank to see how much we can borrow. I absolutely cannot wait to own my own house. I've also got an interview with the education department's district office on Tuesday to sort out my job options. I really pray it goes well as I need a job. Please pray for us :)

1 comment:

Rachel. said...

We will be praying for you!