Friday, January 23, 2009

Shopping with Mum and Jeff

Today I went shopping with Mum and Jeff to get the plates, bowls, cups and cutlery for our engagement party. It was so much fun picking out colours and what looked nice. We have fancy clear plates/bowls, blue cutlery, plastic champian glasses and take away coffee cups.

We also had a look at buying food in bulk. I'm going to make as much food as possible and freeze it until the day and whatever we can't get made we'll buy the week before. So I've got 4 weeks to make HEAPS of food. Should be good and I'm defiantly enlisting the help of the some friends!
Also I decided to try and sell some stuff on ebay. So I went through my old clothes, thing I didn't use anymore and shoes. I've listened heaps of them on ebay and hope that people will buy them!

No comments: