Friday, January 23, 2009

Ebay Addict!

This week I have been totally addicted to ebay! The reason for this is that I've realised that I really need a clothes update. I don't buy new clothes very often because I'm so picky but most of my skirts have holes in them or my shirts have faded! But because Jeff and I are getting married next year and we are saving for a house, I don't have much money to spend. So far I haven't bought anything on ebay yet but I have bought a gorgeous floral dress from Jeff's sister at Portmans. It is just the cutest and I'm wearing it to our engagement party. Also to help with the costs of new clothes I'm selling some stuff on ebay. (I'm yet to sell anything haha!)

Note: In the time it took me to write this paragraph I found a really cute floral red dress for $10!!!!!!! I've placed a bid.

Jeff, Kevin and myself have found this new chocolate cafe at the plaza called Chocolateria San Churro. I'd highly recommend it however the prices are quite high. We've been their twice now for coffee and once we shared foundo yummmmm! Jeff also scored a super cheap phone from Kevin's work. He's very pleased and Kevin's pretty happy that he could find it for Jeff too.

Tomorrow we're going to buy the plates and such for the engagement party and we're making some decisions about the food e.g whether we'll cook or buy it.

No comments: