Monday, November 24, 2008

My 22nd Birthday


I have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog about my birthday yet. It was a great one and I'm not even feeling older at all!


On my actual birthday I had to work and after work I had to go to a literacy training course. So the day wasn't all that exciting. Jeff gave me my favourite chocolates in the morning and stayed to make me some breakfast. I had a family dinner on the Friday night and my friends organised a suprise bbq at the beach on the Saturday night which was fun.


I got lots of great presents. Christmas house stuff, money, wine glasses, chocolate, teapot and cup, plants, jewlery box, other house stuff, a money box and such. It was great! And Jeff gave me some Casting Crowns CDs which I love!


Check out some pictures here

No comments: