Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas


It's still November and Christmas time has already begun. At school I've started reading Christmas stories, writing letters to Santa and the preps have been making cards, photo frames and wrapping paper. We've also been singing lots of Christmas carols. So I've dragged out the Christmas CDs and Christmas stories to share with all the classes I'm with.


But what has really made it feel like Christmas is that one of my Year 1 students gave me a Christmas card yesterday. My first card of the year! Now it REALLY feels like Christmas.


And in other news, 3 days til I go to Sydney wooohoo!


And in other other news, I need to re-organise my teaching resources into folders. I started a little tonight and found that I have HEAPS of paper to get rid of. Mainly from my pracs.

No comments: