Sadly it is the last day of the school holidays and I have to start back at work tomorrow. I'm stil not exactly sure what I will be doing but tomorrow I'll find out so its kind of exciting. I wish that I didn't dread the first day back so much because I know all will be good and I'll settle back into loving my teaching... but it's still hard as holidays are great!
I thought I'd give you a short recap on my 2 weeks off because I did do quite a bit. Also I'm going to put pictures on facebook so check them out.
- I got my hair cut
- Dinner at the beach
- Coffee out many times
- Lunch, coffee, dog park, wedding talk, dinner and movies with Aaron & Rachel and Luke & Talia
- Jeff's car is up for sale WOOHOO!
- Jeff bought Rachel's cute Polo!
- I went with Rachel to pick up her Yarris who I named Max
- Working on Jeff's car so it will sell
- Canoeing with the Buchanan's, West's and my family
- Mum and I went to a Guy Sebastian concert
- Church and dinner with Jeff's friend Josh
We probly did other things but thats all I can think of at the moment!!!! Been busy.