Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carmy Life Update


My blogging has become rather lacking as of late. That's because I've been busy with teaching. I thought I'd give you an update on what I do exactly and about all the other interesting things that have been happening around here.


My job at school is basicy to fill in non-contact time for teachers and in some cases act as an extra teacher during busy times. My days are full on as I made all over the place, teaching different subjects. I'm also assessing, planning and observing children so time flys everyday. I'm really enjoying it and have been very well welcomed as a member of staff. Each day is different and brings about new challenges!


Things are going GREAT for Jeff. His application to the police force has gone through and he's up to the last exam and interview during November. All going well he'll be a new recruit in December which would be brilliant! His car is still having work done on it but he has got someone interested in test driving. We are praying it will be sold very soon!


Not a lot else has been happening really. It's almost my birthday and it's almost Christmas which is great. The end of the year is always lots of fun. But working full time and having a social life is catching up on me as I have a rotten cold and I'm pretty much exhausted. I'm tossing up taking a sick day tomorrow to get completely better but not sure just yet!

No comments: