Friday, September 5, 2008

Something About Spring


There is just something amazing about spring time. It's like God's wonderful creation is at it's peak. Just the smell and feeling upon my skin is enough to bring me the most overwhelming joy! I LOVE SPRING TIME!!!!!


Teaching is going great and the class I have is wonderful. All of the teachers in my block came down to look at the Father's Day presents that we made which was a great feeling. Made me feel like a real teacher! As each day goes by I think that I might enjoy full time teaching more and more. I do think that I'll do some full time teaching if I get it offered but probably not forever.


And I've just found out that Christmas is only 16 weeks away WOW! So today while Jeff is working I"m going over to the Plaza to do a little Christmas shopping. I know, how organised am I!?! I might do a little 'for Carmy shopping' as well.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

We know not what ponders the hearts of men, only that it is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the honor of kings to search it out. As it is written "to everthing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven"; so let this spring bring you joy from above, my lady and my love.