Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Living without water


I woke up this morning to find out that we have a huge water leak somewhere and that Dad has turned off our water. However the bad news is that he has had to go to work and wont be able to fix it until he gets back home.

So this morning someone came out to find exactly where the leak is and now until Dad gets home we must live without water. Now until it happens you don't realise just how much you use water and how vital it really is. I definatly take it for granted. All that we have is two buckets of water for hand washing and two jugs of water for drinking. We can't flush the toilets, have showers, water my garden, wash hands (without walking downstairs to an already used bucket of water) and lots more. I have to say it sucks!!!!!!!!! But thank you God that we don't have to live our whole lives without water and that this is just tempory.


In other news I'm thinking about buying Adobe Photoshop CS3. Has anyone used it for can recommend anything better???

3 comments:

Talia said...

I use photoshop. CS4 is just about to be released here- so you might want to hang out for that??

If only I had a windows version- then I could just give it to you!! But have you tried GIMP??? It's quite good, and free- so you just download it.

But photoshop is quite good...just really expensive to buy the whole suite. Or even just photoshop.

Carmy14 said...

Thanks Talia. I've got gimp and I'm still learning how to use it. Shall give it a try and might hold out for that CS4 version.

Poiter Wilson said...

i belive i have photoshop cs4 if i dont i belive aaron has it...

ive used both but i belive GIMP is the best, mainly coz its free!!! lol...

so yeah...

poiter wilson