Monday, August 4, 2008

Titanic - Adventure Out of Time

I made a wonderful discovery the other night when cleaning out my desk draws. My favourite computer game (when I was like 13 yrs old) Titanic – Adventure Out of Time, was tucked right up the back. Anyways I put it in the computer thinking that it would work AND amazingness of amazing, it worked!!!!!

Last night Jeff and I started to play it even thought Jeff felt it was pretty lame! We both got right into it and on his visit downstairs to get more food, Chris got involved too! I’m not really one of computer games but all of a sudden I looked at the clock and it was 1am! Much to my disappointment I had to save and go to bed but I’m so loving it.

Titanic has got to be the best game ever and if you’ve never played it you should, even just once. I’m addicted.

No comments: