Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy for the rest of the term


As the title says, I'm busy for the rest of the term. I've been doing 3-4 days a week of relief work lately but today I got given a 3 week contract teaching Yr 1/2. This will bring me upto the end of term. There is a lot of stuff happening in the 3 weeks that I have to help out with. School photos, art week, white shirt day and Fathers day.

Already I've started a list of things to take in with me on Monday like science experients, a novel to complete, art materials I've been collecting and other bits and bobs for the classroom. I'm also doing to pick up the planning on Friday afternoon so I can get ahead of what needs to be organised.

I'm exstremly pleased to be getting so much work as I'm saving up my money so that Jeff and I will have enough for a deposit on land or a house when we get married. We are hoping to buy land and build on it however whether this will be possible I don't know!

No comments: