Monday, June 9, 2008

Yet another week has gone by!


My bloggingness is very slack as of late. All I really have to write about is whats been happening during my week! I've done alot which is good and I've also picked up a second bout of the flu... ewww!


Talia had her 21st birthday party on Saturday night which was fantastic! Their new house is looking amazing, I can't wait to have my own place someday! Talia and Luke had decorated their house with candles, fairy lights, sparkles and balloons. It looked great!



Jeff and I have found a some land that we REALLY want. Its called Songbird Place and I just love the name so much. However its very expensive and well yeah, loans suck! So we are thinking and praying about it. Either way we'll just do what God wants.



We've also been doing a little more ring shopping YAY! I know what i like and now want to find a cheaper way to get it. So we're looking into getting our rings made somewhere. If you know anywhere good than let me know. Oh and I've got a little more teaching work, one half day and one whole day in prep!

1 comment:

Poiter Wilson said...

I missed Talia party... :(

but i know it was fun...

hey... i'm got you on my blog now... he he....

http://poiterwilson.blogspot.com/

so i'll be reading your blog more...