Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So Blessed


Tonight I’ve been looking through all of my parents photographs of them before they had Chris and I, building their house and basically their lives and family. I’ve been doing this as I’ve just started my scrapbook all about my life so far and want photos for it. But it really got me thinking about my life.

I’m really excited about all of the amazing things ahead of me and I just realized the HUGENESS of the blessing which I have been given. I have a great family, I’ve got a God who loves me everyday no matter what, I have a wonderful boyfriend, I’ve been taught to have good values, I live in a great part of the world and I have nothing to worry about as God says he will provide all! How amazing is that!!! But some of the things I am most looking forward to are…

- Being proposed too
- Being engaged
- Planning Jeff’s and my wedding
- Having a wedding
- Buying/building a house
- Using all of my homewares
- Setting up a home
- Getting pets
- Having a life with Jeff
- Starting a family

I’m so glad that I have a great life and that I also know that I have a great life ahead of me! And I can’t wait to look back in 40yrs time and look at all my photos and remember when I was young and writing a blog about how I have so much to look forward too.

No comments: