Thursday, April 10, 2008

A world of Busyness!

As usually I have been very busy lately and I don't even have a full time job!!!! I think that I need to buy a diary so I can keep track of where I am and when because sometimes I feel mightly confused. This has been my week



Saturday/Sunday - Went shopping with Ash and Jeff all day. At night we decided to cook her family dinner and go to the lookouts. Since it was really late we stayed the night and did a bit more shopping the next day. That night Jeffo and I did a bible study and went out for coffee with everyone.
Monday - Spent the day with Rachel and Jordan. We had a GREAT breakfast yum yum. I bought a brand new handbag since my pussy cat one broke. I love it and its very big and useful. At night I went out for dinner with Rachael Watson and her family from Scotland to the Beerwah Pub. We had a great night.






Tuesday - In the night time I went around to Jeff's mum's house for dinner for a chinese night. The food was super yummy and I've been really enjoying spending time with his family. I even got to see the pussy cat YAY!



Wednesday - I cooked one of my favourite salads (pumkin, spinage, fetta, pine nuts with Balsamic) for our UNI GANG bbq. Katie and Alex were back for the visit which was fantastic. We had a great catch up and I really enjoyed the night.


Thursday - I was so tired that I slept most of the day. That night Jeff and I went to the plaza with Kevin and did some shopping, had dinner, saw a movie and than the boys had a bit of a chat about their business idea.




Friday - Since Jeff stayed over the night I suprised him with a hot breakfast that I got up at 6:30am to make. After that I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and did my washing, wrote this blog and did some cooking. Tonight myself, my family and Jeff are going to the Buchanan's for dinner so i'm making yummy food to take!


I've been busy and I'm teaching next week YAY! And in other news Jordan and I are singing on the 24th of may and we need a list of nice christian or non-christain songs to sing. Mostly positive ones. So if you can think of anything nice than please comment back.


AND in other more IMPORTANT news I LOVE JEFFREY XXXXX

No comments: