Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Special things for Special People



Last week Jeff and I decide that we would start doing one extra special thing for each other each week! It doesn't have to cost alot OR anything at all but has to be from the heart. This showed both of us that not only do we love one another but that we are willing to put our time and effort into making each other feel loved.

So last Thursday morning Jeff was staying over for the night. I got up at 6am and cooked him a really big hot breakfast (strictly no meat!) He was so suprised and it really made his day. Especially since we got to sit together over breakfast and neither of us had to rush off.

Yesterday I started my contract teaching Year 1/2 at Beerwah and I didn't get to see Jeff before i left as he was at home. When I got home I found a bunch of flowers at my computer table from him and I thought that was just so sweet. After a while I went upto my room and on my desk I found a cute kitty card, a bunch of roses, rose petals and a pretend yellow rose. I also found a balloon stuck down the side of my bed that says 'You're Special'. I really was speechless. It was really so lovely.

It's the small things that really matter.

2 comments:

Rachel. said...

Awwwwwww! So sweet!

Your roses for me were special and unexpected!

They are the nicest presents!

Jordan the great said...

Don't worry, you'll get over it