Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My week

The week isn't over and I feel like I've been living in a different world. I'm writing this blog from Jeff's house above the Lodge. I've been living here all week while he has some friends staying. Its been good and a bit of an experience of what married life is like. Only I am sleeping in Jeff's room and he's sleeping in the lounge room with his friend Josh. I'm also having to feed 4 people rather than two and I go home early each morning.

Each morning Jeff comes in and wakes me up and he says I am such a 'Grumpy Puss' in the mornings. Perhaps that has to do with the fact that he trys to make me smile when I don't even want to talk!!!!!! I've been doing alot of cooking and cleaning while staying here but I don't really mind! We haven't really had any problems with the people down stairs however they are very noisey in the mornings and the water pressure in the shower is non-existent same with the hot water as we share the hotwater system with the lodge.

Tonight we went to the movies and saw 10,000bc. I thought it was alright but not the best thing I've ever seen. Tomorrow night we're going to the spit for chip with lots of people YAY! I'm looking forward too it, plus I love chips. Sorry I still haven't had a chance to put up pictures as our internet at home isn't working and I need to contact up my camera... maybe tomorrow!!!!

No comments: