Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jeff's Birthday


On the weekend I organised a birthday party for Jeff which was great as I've never been able to do that before. I cooked for ages and made some really yummy potato bakes, salads and a white chocolate mud cake!


Jeff really enjoyed the lunch and we also played some zone 3 which I won in the first game... but not the second :( Lots of lovely people came and I got to spend time with different people that I know and meet knew ones.


Teaching life has been going really well and today I got my first pay ever in the form of a cheque! Tomorrow is my last day of this contract but i'm hoping to get some more work around the area. Working a few days a week has been great, I really like it and alot more than I thought I would. I also got woken this morning by Jeff who had snuck into my house with a bunch of flower for me. So lovely :)

No comments: