Sunday, March 2, 2008

First Job


At 6am this morning I got a phone call from TRACER (supply teacher unit) and to offered a relief job woohoo!!! So I started today and I have got 4 days this week and 4 days next week as well! I'm teaching Prep at Beewah S.S.


My first day was pretty scary but i made it through. I got informed that I had a prac student in my class from CQU (it was their very first day of second year prac) but the other prep teacher offered to take both students until I settle in!


So its pretty exciting and my first ever job. It was so weird knowing that I was going to be paid for doing this. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so very happy.

3 comments:

Bekky Nixon said...

I'm so happy for you Carmen!
Hope you have a WONDERFUL time at your new job, and I look forward to reading all about it.
Bless ya babe!
xo Bekky.

Keith said...

Woot!

I'm happy for you Carmy.

T'lia said...

CARMEN!!! This is SOOO exciting!!! I am SO proud of you, and so excited for you!!

Good luck hotty. :-)