Saturday, March 1, 2008

Balance


Lately I have found it really difficult to strike a balance in the area of Family, friends and boyfriend (Jeffo). Its because I am SOOOOO incredibly blessed with a great family, great friends and a great boyfriend. I find myself wanting to see everyone but its impossible to spread myself all at once which can be a little frustrating. Sometimes things double up and I find I have to let someone down to do something else and that is a terrible feeling.

Don't get me wrong, where ever I am at the time I am VERY happy but sometimes I feel like I don't get to spend time with everyone and I really enjoy seeing everyone! I guess this is something that everyone faces at some point. Its very tricky.

I see Jeff everyday not because I have too but because I REALLY want too! We were apart for so long that now we want to see each other in every moment almost YAY! But I just want to say that Jeff is such an understanding, sweet and kind person because now and again he has to give up seeing me to allow me to see someone else OR do something else. The other night I had to go to a youth meting and he really wanted to have dinner with me. He sacrificed this time AND his sleeping time to come over quite late that night to see me. This really made me realise just how lucky I am! And I know that even when I let my friends down that they forgive me because they are so very wonderful.

No comments: