Sunday, February 3, 2008

Talia and Luke


I've been a bit slack in my blogging about this but Talia and Luke have also written something else well so check them all out.

So Jeff suggested that it would be good for us to go out with my friends in smaller group so we could enjoy being a couple but also so he could get to know my friends a little better. So we arranged to go out with Talia and Luke to Wok on the Wild Side for dinner! It was yummy and we also went for a walk along near the beach and had yumm dessert back at their house which was great. Talia and I got to spend some time together having a girlie chat and she taught me some blogging tips and the boys played with the computer at the dinner table.

It really was a great night and I learnt heaps more about Talia and Luke and from their blogging I can see that they learnt alot about myself and Jeff as well. Small groups are really nice, big ones are nice as well but being together is the best thing.

No comments: