Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Motivation

At the moment I am finding it really difficult to find a job. There are a few reasons for this

  • I want to work on the coast

  • I'm a teacher

  • I can't drive

So being a teacher is definatly possible but at times seems impossible. I'm not actually that worried about find a job at the moment but I would really like to find a way to do something from home. In the pervious post I discussed my idea of tutoring and I still think its a great idea but from making many phone calls I have found out that there are alot of hoops to jump through even just to advertise. So I am still thinking and praying about what to do next. I'm thinking about giving some of those places suggested by Mr Keef and Talia a call and seeing what they have to say. Anyways that just a little update on my thoughts


Picture of the Day

2 comments:

Keith said...

Don't forget Carmy that God often does the impossible... He is opening up the way ahead for you.

Blessings

Keith

Rachel. said...

Yum!

Cupcakes!