Friday, January 18, 2008

A Long Days Work

At the moment I have very little to do each day as I am looking for work however when I do get busy it seems that it all falls on the same day!!! Yesterday was fun though. I had to get up at 7am and we headed over to the Buchanan house to pack ALL of Rachel's things into the cars and go to their lovely new house.
We did really well. Rachel, Aaron, Mr & Buchanan, Andy, Bec, Mr West, Mum, Dad, Chris, myself and Jordan moved EVERYTHING into their new house and even put most things in their place. Rach did a brilliant job of setting everything in its place and the house looks wonderful. I think they are both very very happy.

Than when night time hit myself and Jeff headed off to Brett and Kate's engagement party which was good too. I didn't really know anyone other than the family but I met HEAPS and HEAPS of new people and did ALOT of walking around haha! I shouldn't have worn high heels though as my feet were so sore by the end of the night. The party finished at midnight than Jeff had to take lots of drunk people to the after party (i'm glad that I don't drink.) I think that they all had a lovely night and its such a special time for anyone getting married :)

1 comment:

aheadlessyowie said...

'Something about Jordan looking very guilty that day even though that is his natural face' There i did it for you carmy. There's a lovely story to go along with this
hahaha