Thursday, January 17, 2008

Busy Busy

Today was a very busy day. I helped Rachel move some of her things into her new house - Katie and Alex's old house. Its so exciting and its a very nice little house. I had lunch with Rach and Jordan and helped put things in their places. Rachel and I went shopping, had coffee and my darling Jeff even tagged along and carried the heavy things. Dinner was a rush but we had some than off to music practice we went. Met back up with Jeff at 10pm and sat around while he tried to fix ANOTHER problem with his car! (if you know anyone who wants a skyline let me know!!!)
Jeff has gone home now and this is me...
Picture of the day

Well its off to bed for Carmy now as I'm helping Mr and Mrs West (Aaron and Rachel) move lots more things into their house tomorrow as well AND I have Jeffrey's brothers engagement party at night time. Goodnight :)

No comments: